Retail Sales Associate
Join The UPS Store team as we conquer the customer service world! We're a team of hard-working, fun loving professionals who get the job done right. We spend our days making customers happy and we've got the skills, tools, and attitude to make that happen! No night shifts, Sundays, or unpleasant work conditions! If you're a reliable, hardworking person and always look on the bright side of life, then contact us for an interview!
The current opening is for 2-6:30, Mon-Fri and every other Saturday.
The Center Associate is responsible to deliver world-class customer service to all retail customers. He/She receives and processes packages for courier shipment, operates copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options. The Associate exhibits confidence by knowing best practices as related to the industry. The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
* Deliver outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
* Continuously practice good listening skills with customers and leadership.
* Take ownership of the customer's shipping problem and offer viable solutions.
* Take action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
* Operate all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and be willing to teach others. * Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
The ideal Center Associate candidate will have retail sales experience, have strong computer and internet skills, able to lift 40 pounds, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, a professional appearance, and will be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.